Internet 2.0

From: erika rathje <design@erikarathje.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:09:24 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

I've heard a few things about the coming Internet 2.0 (or Web 2.0?).
 From the point of view of an interactive designer, it seemed that it/
the government would be putting restrictions on website designs. I've
read about people considering it just to be hype, that companies use
it as a buzz word. What does Web 2.0 really mean for creative people
designing websites and publishing their opinions?

Erika Rathje

erika rathje //
web + graphic design //