Can you remove a site comment message?

From: erika rathje <erasethered@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:18:47 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi there,

I sent in a rather, unfortunately, angry comment in June only to
later realise I had two similar websites mixed up anyway. I was
hoping to have the post removed because of that (I apologise) and
because my email address is listed... trying to avoid spam as much as
possible. Would you be able to remove it from your archives for me?
It's called "Re: W3C website (accessibility)" from June 25, 2005.
Please don't read it, it's embarassing. Thanks kindly,

Erika Rathje