Re: Problem with RSS feed

It seems to be fine from friday, the 14th, but I should insist that these were no problem from the RSS client nor the local
network because I have tested the feed from work and home and using a few distinct programs (IE, Firefox, Opera) and all raised
the same parse error. Maybe there were a transient problem with the feed generator.

Nevertheless, the issue is solved now, so there is no point in discuss over it, unless you would want to double check it in order
to prevent future occurrences of the same problem.

BR,

Manuel Montoro