Questions about your web site.

From: Binkley, Jocelyn M. <jocelyn.binkley@timken.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:01:29 -0600
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

My name is Jocelyn Binkley and I am a web developer at the Timken company. I
came across your site while I was doing some research and it's very nice. If
you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions about your site.

What company did you work with on developing the site? How many people do
you have in-house to support such a great site? Where do those people fit
into your organization? (IT, Communications, Marketing etc...)

Please feel free to reply by email or give me a call, whatever is easier. My
phone number is (330) 471-5243.

Thank you for your time,
Jocelyn Binkley

If you are not the right person to contact on this subject, please route the
email or let me know who to contact. Thank you.

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others;
also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation