Improper Code in W3C Core Style Sampler

From: <tbieschke@pg46.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:15:36 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hey Folks,

I noticed that the code in the style sample presents the ul tag subordinated
within an ol tag as an ol tag.  This means numbers appear when a bullet
should appear.  The mistake is present in all of the styles I checked out
within the "HTML Element Sampler": Old style, Modernist,...

This does not seem to be right nor is it good advertisment for the
standardization movement that CSS is trying to bring.

I am a public school teacher of HTML and would like to integrate the "Core
Style Sheet" as part of the instructional package.

Tom Bieschke
Technology Instructor