I need your help!

From: medo medo <medo_medo476@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:09:08 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,
I like to thank you about your greta website.... it was very useful for me about the HTML....
But I need your help about the Javascript.
I heard that there are many websites that teach the javascript, add some codes to steal informations, or some thing like that.
So, I ask you to give me trusted website, that I can learn the Javascript from it.

Thanks again about your website.