Re: accessibility of W3C site search

From: <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:21 +0100
Cc: Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org
To: site-comments@w3.org, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>

aloha, ian - thanks for your prompt attention to this matter; will the systems team report back to site-comments@w3.org on their progress slash implementation decisions regarding my specific suggestions, comments, and code samples?  will the larger issues addressed in my request also be considered, not just by the systems team, but by the policy-setting groups within the w3c, and if so, upon which list will that dialogue occur?

hope that all is going well with you, personally and professionally,
gregory.
  -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763