Re: accessibility of W3C site search

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:27:48 -0600
To: oedipus@hicom.net
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org
On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 13:21 +0100, oedipus@hicom.net wrote:
> aloha, ian - thanks for your prompt attention to this matter;
> will the systems team report back to site-comments@w3.org on their
> progress slash implementation decisions regarding my specific suggestions,
> comments, and code samples?

Hi Gregory,

The Systems Team is now testing some updates to the code that formats
our mailing list archives. I anticipate the archives will be updated in
the near future. The Systems Team informs me that your requests
regarding labels will both be addressed in this update.

Best,

 - Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447