Localization issues

From: Filipe Samora <filipe@todaytranslations.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:36:57 +0100
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sirs

I represent a localization company in London and we would like to cooperate
with W3C in specific localization projects. I would like to know which
procedures should I follow in order to get accreditation from W3C.

Our website can be found at:

More information about localization can be found at:

Thank you very much for your help

Filipe Samora

Project Manager

t. +44 (0) 870 446 0520

f. +44 (0) 870 446 0522

Stratford Business Complex

79 West Ham Lane

E15 4PH

United Kingdom

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the use of the person to whom
this e-mail is addressed. The contents are strictly to the person and are
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly
prohibited from reading, disseminating, copying or using this email or its
contents in any way