Re: W3C website (accessibility)

From: erika rathje <erasethered@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:12:09 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

What on earth happened to W3C's website? I'm very disappointed and
appalled.
W3C used to have such a great reference chart on CSS, among other
things, and look at it now! http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ HORROR!
Absolute horror. I can't sort anything out. It's crowded, lines are
too long, the font is horrible to read, everything is tight, and it
looks like utter crap. Nothing is organized. I don't even want to
read it because it's indecipherable. I'm STUNNED. The site is
supposed to be about standards and accessibility, isn't it? It has
fallen behind to a pit of despair in this regard.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ Like what is this? What is the point of this
page? I don't see the point. It's a jumble of this and that. Is there
a specific focus of the page? Where should I go first? I'm
overwhelmed, and am closing the page and continuing my search for
something succinct.

This is outrageous.

Regards,

Erika Rathje
Communication Design student, Emily Carr Institute, Vancouver, Canada