PR Hording at W3.org

From: <donny@prnewsnow.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 01:34:44 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Pie ChartsIt came to my attention that w3 has placed a disallow tag in their Robots.txt to prevent robots from seeing th Check pages.

I find this to be defective of the goal of w3.  SEO firms would jump at the chance to get compliant for a link back to the page.

I went to the effort to go XHTML compliant on all 21,000 articles (have about 5% straggling still)  Placing the link to W3 Validator on all the pages.  Now this builds up your PR Respect with Google but you don't really need it.

Throw a valid dog a bone and allow the page to be read to find the link back to the valid page.  Its the small reward that will have every SEO firm dancing to be XHTML compliant.

Donny Lairson
President PR News Now
http://www.prnewsnow.com
29 GunMuse Lane
Lakewood NM 88254
469 228 2183

Pie_Charts_Bkgrd.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: Pie_Charts_Bkgrd.JPG)