Re: RE: The scope of the the organizational activities

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 04:58 +0000, Shirley Huang wrote:

> Hi, I would like to know more about the web site and W3C. However, I
> was having a hard time to find out the information about the scope of
> the W3C organizational activities. Could you be so kind to e-mail me
> an briefly outline of the organizational activities? I appreciated.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Sincerely,
> User: Shirley Huang

Hello,

Have you visited this page About W3C?
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/

From rom that page you should find a lot of information about
the nature and scope of W3C.

Our Technical Activities are described here:
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/activities.html

I hope this helps,

  Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447