W3C web slides

From: Mario Madureira <mario_madureira@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:09:26 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

I have recently started ussing the w3c guidelines for my site, but am not
sure how to handle large amounts of text in a slide display.

Is there a way that my browser can acertain how much text is displayed on my
web slides and instead of word wraping it further down the page, to rather
display in a new window?

Otherwise I will be stuck with cutting up tons of text and manualy placing
on new pages.

Thanks

Mario Madureira
Graphic and Web Developer