Diagrams, Charts and Graphics

From: FinanzNachrichten.de, Markus Meister <markus.meister@finanznachrichten.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:07:50 -0600
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

I am using the W3C website very often as the HTML-Validator tool is great.
I just showed it to a friend and his first impression was that exceptionally a lot of text in comparison with the average website.

In former days with very slow modems, diagrams, charts and graphics reduced the speed massively. Nowadays this is not such an
important factor any more.

Is there a special reason, why the W3C website remained 'the same' during all this time?
For example, wouldn't it be a good idea to use 'a bit more colour'?

Kind regards,

FINANZNACHRICHTEN.DE
Markus Meister

http://www.Finanz-Nachrichten.de
Nachrichten zu Aktien, Aktienkurse und mehr!!