Trouble navigating site

From: Garrick Sitongia <sitongia@fastmail.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:17:16 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

I am learning css, and I have a question I would like to ask someone
because the archive search was not successful. Your homepage has a link
to "Mailing Lists", but this is only a policy concerning lists and
archives. But it does say to subscribe only to the list that concerns
you. I found a link on your "Site Index" about how to subscribe. I have
not been able to find a list of mailing lists that one may subscribe to.
I have therefore given up. This difficulty with using your site seems
odd for an organization who's purpose is about website design.

Garrick Sitongia