Guidelines

From: Lucinda Stewart <Lucinda@storyuk.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:32:59 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

I have been trying to download the latest version of the accessibility
guidelines and for some reason I can neither print them out or save
them. Please could you e-mail me the latest guidelines and checklist.

Many thanks

Lucinda

Lucinda Stewart
Story
Quay House
142 Commercial Street
Edinburgh
EH6 6LB

T: 0131 476 7515
D: 0131 476 7530
F: 0131 476 7517
E: lucinda@storyuk.com

 ---

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone on 0131
476 7515 and delete the material from your computer.