Validator

From: Tor Erik Talhaug <ttalhaug@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:34:54 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hey!
Just one thing i've been noticing, and i think shoudl be fixed, is
that when i validate my site, i get the "congrats etc etc etc", but
the code the validator outputs (the one with the Valid XHTML image,
link, etc) isn't valid.
Is it possible for you guys to make it output valid code (for the
language it was validated), so that when i validate my XHTML-Strict
page, i get valid code back. I think this should be done, since many
ppl use scripts that checks if sites are valid, and eventually outputs
the code it recieves back, which would then make the site invalid.

Hope this can be fixed!

-Tor Erik Talhaug-