Re: Recently archived messages are not well-formed XHTML

Hello, Henry,

>      I'm using an XSLT stylesheet that tries to extract the content of
> messages from the mailing list archive.  It appears to be failing for
> messages sent within the past day or so because the pages are no longer
> well-formed XHTML.  Messages appear to be missing an end tag for an li
> element.

I will forward your message to the W3C Systems team. The lists I
checked had the same results you found. Thank you for the report.

--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819