Favicon for w3.org

From: Erdroh Moshan <erdroh@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:00:31 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
I noticed, that w3.org has no favicon, when i looked at my feed aggregator.
Only 3 sites had no one. Two of them where nearly death since a year and the
last one was w3.org.
It is a good way to find a site in the bookmarks or in a feed list without
reading the whole titles.
The majority of browsers supports this and try to get an icon
from /favicon.ico on every subdomain they visits. I think about something
everybody connects with your site - the w3c logo you see on every site. I
send a possible favicon with this mail, but as I am not a graphic artist
somebody out there maybe can make a better one.
--
Erdroh Moshan

favicon.ico
(image/x-ico attachment: favicon.ico)