abuse of .org

From: Tab Smith <tab@easiersolution.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:16:11 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

To whom would I submit a for profit company, using an .org address.
seems to me that this company is posing as a non-profit, when it
clearly is
a for profit business.

Tab Smith
Computer Solutions Inc.
Network Development, E-Commerce,
Hardware Sales and Service

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s)
addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  The use, copying or distribution of this message or any
information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee, is
If you have received this message in error, please notify
postmaster@easiersolution.com.  The mailbox address from which this
has been sent is for business mail only. Mail sent to it may be subject
to security scanning and delivery on non-business messages sent to this
address may not occur. Thank you.