Question regarding validation icons

From: Bryan <brw@2livemedia.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:21:41 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
To whom it may concern-

I'm an avid user of including validity icons on work that I have completed.
I am wondering if I can use these icons attached to the email.  If you would
like to use the icons I would be happy to send them to you all for standard

We were testing the use of the icons here:

(image/gif attachment: w3c-css-validate.gif)

(image/gif attachment: w3c-xhtml-validate.gif)

(image/gif attachment: w3c-accessibility_-validate.gif)