linebreak issue with mailing lists

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:47:26 -0600
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello,

I've been running into a handful of archived email messages on the W3C lists lately that have some linebreak/horizontal scrolling issues that make messages difficult to read.

Examples:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004OctDec/0222.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004OctDec/0129.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004OctDec/0116.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004JulSep/0115.html

A search of the site-comments archives yielded the following threads, but I haven't found that any of the resolutions that were suggested have an impact on the results.

Related threads:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2003Sep/0015.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2003Oct/0020.html

"Find a better email client" advice aside, has anyone come up with a solution or configuration for Outlook users that addresses this problem?

Thanks,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>