Re: DTD error on yoru web site

From: Marcus Udokang <marcus.udokang@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:37:37 -0400
To: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Cc: dsr@w3.org, site-comments@w3.org
This is the error that I get

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()> button, or try
again later.

Cannot have a DTD declaration outside of a DTD. Error processing
resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/vxml.dtd'. Line 16, Position 12

<!ENTITY % audio "#PCDATA | audio | enumerate | value">

Susan Lesch wrote:

> Hello, Marcus,
>> There is a DTD error at http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/vxml.dtd
> I do not see the error but am forwarding your note to Dave Raggett,
> the W3C Team Contact for Voice Browsers, to see if he can help. Dave
> do you see a problem with this file?

Marcus Udokang

OneCE System Analyst
University of Toronto