W3C CLARIFICATION

From: Storey, Randy S. <rsstore@nsa.gov>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:48:58 -0500
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>

I attempted to use the W3C search engine but it was not functional.

I would like to get clarification on W3C "Recommendation" and "Final
Recommendation"  Are these phrases one in the same.  I am specifically
interested in the W3C SOAP 1.2 status which from my research became a W3C
recommendation.  Does this mean that it's finished or does it still have to
receive a "Final Recommendation"?

I was unable to locate a contact for this specifically.

Randy S. Storey
SETA Contractor - Titan Systems Corporation
(301) 688-4246