Re: Your a spammer

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:31:31 -0700
To: "William" <william@blueskydatamgmt.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello, William,

>I have received this email a dozen times over the past month.  I
>have sent your web site and IPS to all services that monitor
>spammers. I hope they nail you to the wall!!!
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"

W3C is not sending spam to you. Some spam email contains references
to the language it is written in, in this case HTML. The HTML
language was developed at W3C. The Webmaster's FAQ will explain:

http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster#spam

--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819