CSS Validator

From: Edward Hawke <edward_hawke@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:39:47 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi,
I hope that this is the right place to send this to...
I'm trying to validate a css file but I can't get the page with the css
validator page on to open, is it being repaired or is it my problem? If it
is the latter I'm sorry for wasting your time, but I have tried saving the
page also, and a connection can't be established to your server, it may just
be that there's too much traffic, in which case I also apologise,
Yours,
E. Hawke

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/