Our site and w3.org

From: anowar <anowar777@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:13:04 -0700
To: "Site Comments" <site-comments@w3.org>

Dear Site Comments,

My name is anowar, and I'm the owner of
thefitnessequipmentstore.com/50827. I wanted to let you know that I've
just placed a link to w3.org.

You can find the link to your site here:
http://thefitnessequipmentstore.com/50827/health-&-fitness-fitness.htm

I've used this text to link to your site:
"World Wide Web Consortium"

This is the description I've used for your site:
"W3Cs nearly 400 member organizations lead the World Wide Web to its full potential. Founded by Tim Berners-Lee, the Webs inventor. The W3C Web site hosts specifications, guidelines, software and tools. Public participation is welcome. W3C supports universal access, the semantic Web, trust, interoperability, evolvability, decentralization, and cooler multimedia."

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site.

Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really
appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change
link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my
visitors would be interested in.

A link back to my site would also be nice.
Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

anowar Hossain

http://thefitnessequipmentstore.com/50827/main.php