marking draft namespace URIs as such?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:29:35 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org

Hi,

I recently stumbled once again upon a W3C language (probably XML Schema)
snippet and by looking at the namespace URI I wasn't sure whether the
snippet was in the Recommendation language or in one of the previous
draft versions.

I wonder therefore whether it wouldn't be advisable that the namespaces
of W3C language drafts (up to, maybe including CR) be marked as such,
say http://www.w3.org/drafts/2000/10/XMLSchema or
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/draft/XMLSchema.

I know the particular case of XML Schema is set in stone now, but maybe
future drafts should be mandated to use a draft NS URI.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/