Re: W3C documents citation.

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 12:07, Jean-Marc Rosengard wrote:
> As an important source of technical documents and standards, I believe
> you should provide citations in a standard format like BibTeX for
> w3c technical documents -- as done by ACM, IEEE or some publisher (Springer).

Jean-Marc,

We can use our RDF data [0] to generate BibTeX; see how views of the TR
page are generated [1].

Are you interested in writing a filter to turn RDF into BibTeX?
We might be able to integrate it into our bibliographic
data extractor [3].

Thank you,

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio-ui
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447