Silicon Valley Technical Mission.

From: Brian Sefton <bsefton@nanosig.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:31:10 -0700
To: "self" <survey3@sjni.org>
Dear Sirs or Madam,

Our organization is currently evaluating whether to create a subsidized program to bring Israeli Entrepreneurs, Business People and Researchers for short but highly targetted and productive trips to Silicon Valley in California.

These trips would last approximatly 1 week and we hope to obtain grant monies to fully subsidize them. Working through a web portal, and with the assistance of US staff, Israeli visitors will be able to pre-arrange meetings. While in Silicon Valley, visitors may be provided with full office facilities.

Currently we are trying to guage interest in this proposal, we would appreciate it if you would fill out a brief survey at:

http://www.sjni.org/index.php?module=pnesp&func=view&sid=20

Your help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brian Sefton