Standards Compliance!!!

From: Nigel Jones <nigel@mistweb.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:27:56 +0000
To: support@flyonthewall.tv
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam

Well the Royal Society media thing certainly doesn't work on SuSE Linux
8.0 (with RealPlayer 8.0 installed and working perfectly, thank you).
The popup I get has a dead RealPlayer on it and no link or URL to allow
me to get at the video/vnd.rn-realvideo or whatever media I need to open
in RealPlayer.

Why try and be so clever with all your popups and scripts that we don't
have a simple, standards-compliant link to the streaming media???  Do
you understand the irony???  You've made it necessary for me to have the
latest Micro$oft products or this part of the World Wide Web (with T
B-L's webcast on it) is unavailable to me!!!!

I wish I had Tim Berner's Lee's e-mail address,  I'd cc this to him.

Nigel Jones