From: douglas head <doug.head@crashanalysis.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:49:33 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org

This site and address were associated with one or more unsolicited emails
and advertisements that showed up on my computer.  I am sick and tired of
this type of material.  I have decided on two courses of action.  One is to
boycott any and all business that participate in this type of
solicitation.  The other is to seek out civil and/or criminal actions
against those that are participating in unsolicited emails and
advertising.  I am putting you on notice with this message.  REMOVE my
email addresses from any and all lists that you have access to, knowledge
of or control of:  Do not sell my email addresses to other providers.