Re: team talks?

Dan Connolly wrote:

>I followed this link...
>"W3C Team
>       * Past Talks"
>from http://www.w3.org/ to http://www.w3.org/Talks/
>where I see "Members of the W3C Team [...] often give talks and
>presentations..."
>
>which strongly suggests that Deborah Dahl, W3C Multimodal Interaction
>Working Group Chair,
>is in the W3C team.
>
>Please revise the bits about these being talks
>by the team. (Or take the talks by non-team
>folks off or whatever).

Thank you for spotting this. W3C started to record some non-Team talks
in April and they are becoming more frequent. I changed the title and
heading on [1] to "W3C Talks and Presentations." I also added a home
page section "Presentations," and moved the links to upcoming and past
talks there from the "W3C Team" section.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Talks/
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819