pls note platform, license for XForms implementations

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:49:56 -0500
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>

The list of XForms implementations
  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/#implementations
would be much more useful to me if, for each
item there, it listed (a) platform, (b) license.
Bonus points for (c) release date.

Also, it's not obvious why some implementations
are listed before others. I suggest either stating
the ordering criteria or ordering them alphabetically
or by release date or some such.

Also, have you verified all of the claims made there?
If you're quoting materials that you haven't verified,
please make that clear (i.e. use <blockquote>).

Hmmm... the sentence "The XForms 1.0 Public Test Suite is available on
the W3C site." above the list suggests
the things in the list pass the tests in that suite.
I suggest adding something like"

	The XForms 1.0 Public Test Suite is available
	on the W3C site. Please use it to evaluate
	the implementatations and report any problems
	you find to the suppliers and/or to the
	Working Group.

FYI, this is prompted by discussion of XForms and RDF...
http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/10/14/2003-10-14.html#1066149344.134172