send me a coverage letter for getting job related to my resume

From: ishaq ahmed <ishaqahmedpk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:30:54 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

Name:	Ishaq Ahmed Kanvel
Fatherís Name:	Mushtaq Ahmed

Date of Birth:	25 July 1977

NIC No:	210-77-919251

Mailing Address:	Post office and Tehsil choubara
	District Layyah.
	C/o Haji Haq Nawaz Bhutta.
	E.Mail:   ishaqahmedpk@hotmail.com

Permanent Address:	ward # 1 Post office Tehsil Choubara , District Layyah.
	C/o Haji Haq Nawaz Bhutta.
	Phone Rest:	0694-440034

Domicile:	Punjab

Qualification:	Board

SSC	Federal Board

HSSC	Federal Board

B.COM	Punjab University

PGD(IT)	Bahaud_din_Zakaria university Multan

M.COM	 ( Continued)       B.Z .university Multan.

1:        Three years experience in Pearl Continental Hotel as Personnel
2:         One year experience in Eastern construction Engineer and
              Rawalpindi as administrative officer cum personal assistant.
3:          Three months internship in National Bank Of Pakistan Rawalpindi.

recently working in nadra registration centre layyah pakistan under ministry
of interior the govt of pakistan as a information officer.

yours sincrely

ishaq ahmed kanvel