Fw: Posted a Link to your site, please reciprocate --- Affiliate Opportunity

From: Morgan Chemij <chemijm@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:33:28 -0800
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

I was just online searching for link exchange partners and I came across your site.  Wanted to compliment what a great job you did on it.  I already posted a link to your site and was hoping you would reciprocate.  We provide prepaid phone cards to and from anywhere in the world.  We specialize in low rates to India and the Philippines, currently offered at under 10 cents per minute.  We have a 100% money-back guarantee and offer toll-free customer service 7 days a week.  We are offering free shipping on all orders until 2004. In addition, we have a Google PageRank of 5, the link exchange can do us both some good.  If you have any questions or want better placement, please call me @ 1-800-483-3805 x202.

1. The URL of where we posted your link

http://www.firstusaphonecards.com/seoexchange.htm

2. The link we would like you to post on your site:

http://www.cellcards.com

3. A brief one sentence description

"We deal in high-quality phone cards,  Instant delivery and a 30 day 100%
money back guarantee

As a side note, I think you might benefit from our affixation program.  We pay a 10% commission on any orders placed through your site.  Best of all, not only is the program free and easy to join, even if customers look and don't buy the first time, as long as they come back within 30 days and make a purchase, you get the commission.  you can get all the details by visiting cellcards.com and clicking the "become an associate" link

Regards,

morgan@cellcards.com