PDF versions of recommendation-status specification documents?

From: Charlie O'Keefe <cokeefe@mines.edu>
Date: 30 Jun 2003 08:03:14 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org

I wanted to print out a hardcopy of the new SOAP 1.2 documents and
discovered that no printer-friendly version (like pdf or ps) was
available -- or at least, none that I could find. Looking back at other
recommendations, I see that this is true for many other (but not all)
recommendations. Why is this? I would think there would be a fair amount
of demand for a pdf option.