Re: Where can I send test emails?

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:02:20 -0700
To: <jimbobbs@hotmail.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>, gerald@w3.org

Jimmy Cerra wrote:

>Which active mailing list can I send an email testing compatibility
>features with my email client (MS Outlook 2002)?

As I imagine you know, for Usenet newsgroups it is usually misc.test or

There is no comparable list for email and lists can differ. All W3C
mailing lists are archived with literal characters, in other words
markup will show. I am sending a copy of this mail to Gerald Oskoboiny
of the W3C Systems Team who will I hope correct me if there are any

Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819