HK DVD, Buy 5 get 3 NOW, GoodsWell.com 7/4/2003 12:56:16 AM

From: timbl <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:56:16 +0800
To: timbl@w3.org
Dear timbl ,

Dear Sir / Madam

We are one of the leading exporters of Hong Kong Video and have enjoyed an excellent
reputation through 3 years' business experience. We are sure that you will be quite
satisfied with our services and the excellent quality of our goods.

For now, we have a list of items sell in "Buy 5pcs GET 3pcs" DVD, please see
our attach excel file(Chinese Big5 Code).

We are look forward to receiving your first order.