Your Web Standards

From: rei ayanami <ayanamirei_1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:55:48 -0800 (PST)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Cc: ayanamirei_1999@yahoo.com

Dear Sirs,

If I understand your site properly, you are advocating
that everyone must use a browser in which Java-script
cannot be disabled at need.

I feel this is a mistake as it allows internet sites
too much control of my browsing. I refer specifically
to unwanted Pop-ups which appear on far too many
webpages these days.

If you could champion a campaign ro end all Pop-ups,
then I'm behind you all the way. However I will never
enable Java-script.

Thankyou for your time

Angie L.