Fwd: IMPORTANT: your message to www-validator

 Note: forwarded message attached.

Gday

I tried to send feedback to the validator team because
their webpage
http://validator.w3.org/check
needs improvement.

To do so, I had to send an email to a discussion
group. I received the attached message back. The URL
does not work, which means I have no way of providing
them feedback.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email (if you
receive it). I will then send my feedback (intended
for the validator team) to you so you can forward it
to them.

Regards

Frustrated

- What's on at your local cinema?