HELP!

From: Roman Alegria <roman@sjimech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:19:40 -0800
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hey hello, i just couldnt find the right information i need for my website; I really would like to receive some help from you guys, the site is: www.tdstudio.net/temp , the site is in spanish language but it doesnt matter; im suing iframes, there 2 of them at top of the website, I want to use the right HTML as an archive, and when you link the topic, it will open on the iframe from the left, but, when i use the name of the iframe in the link, it wont find it cause it is other HTML, HOW CAN I USE TARGET NAMES FROM AN HTML INTO ANOTHER ONE??