Resource Page

From: Burt <burt@brailleplus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:35:58 -0800
To: site-comments@w3.org

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Burt Nicoll, Customer Relations, Braille Plus, Inc. – a company which provides accessibility consulting and services for the visually impaired.

I was visiting your resource page at http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-USERAGENT-19990331/wai-useragent-tech .  Thanks for putting such a useful list of resources on the Web! I would really appreciate it if you could add our site or one of the areas listed below to your list of resources.

Below are the details of the content/areas available at http://www.brailleplus.net/ .

Main site of Braille Plus, Inc.

Articles and Publications

Glossary of Terms

Product Resources

Service Resources

Thank you very much for considering adding our site to your resources.

Sincerely,
Burt Nicoll
Braille Plus, Inc.
866-264-2345