Re: Suggestion

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:58:13 -0700
To: "Dustin" <dragonmaster@wzrd.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>

"Dustin" <dragonmaster@wzrd.com> wrote:

>  I have recently been to your site, for a school project, however, since it
>  contains the standards for most web-based programming languages, I was
>  wondering why DHTML was not included in there.  Perhaps it could be added.

Thank you for your comments.

DHTML is a combination of HTML, CSS and scripting and was never
standardized as far as I know.

The DOM (Document Object Model) FAQ explains the difference and that
the DOM is platform and language neutral.

http://www.w3.org/DOM/faq.html#DHTML-DOM

Hope this helps,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/