Re: Usability

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:49:05 -0800
To: Marco Tang <marcotyf@hotmail.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>

Marco Tang wrote:

>How come I don't see there's a research area called "Web Usability" on the
>W3C site?  Just curious about your slogan saying "Moving the Web to its Full
>Potential" while I see there's no such an expert group for that area.

You are correct, there is no W3C usability Activity at this time. Five
W3C Team members presented at the W3C/NIST Workshop on Usability and
the Web in September. You could write to them if you wish.

News archive: http://www.w3.org/News/2002#item145
Workshop archive: http://zing.ncsl.nist.gov/uig_w3c/

Hope this helps,
--