Use of Tables for Layout

From: by way of Susan Lesch <boney@digitalerection.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:25:23 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello

I was looking at your website to try and learn CSS,  I am trying to
figure out how to put a list of links to the left of my website like on
yours.  However yours is done using tables.  Tables should be used for
content, not layout.  CSS is supposed to be used for Layout.  I find it
somwhat dissapointing that your website breaks this rule of moral
standards. (it is technicaly correct though)

Regards

Paul Bone.