Excellent Website

From: by way of Susan Lesch <AncientDragon14@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:05:02 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org

        I really enjoy how everything in the website is all HTML.
Perhaps a little Flash designs would make it better. By the way, i
was wondering if you would know any HTML or Webdesign sites that have
free tutorials for intermediate to advanced users. I know there are
many but i havent really found a site that explained everything from
HTML all the way to ASP and XML and such. If you culd help it would
be great.