FW: Additional Permission Needed - W3C's Goals for the Internet

From: Hopkins, Betty <Betty.Hopkins@course.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:21:56 -0800
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Good day [Betty] (again) ...

My name is Betty Hopkins and I work for Course Technology
(course.com). We publish textbooks for the education industry/arena.
I would like permission to use the illustration of Berners-Lee's
original WorldWideWeb browser and HTML documents which appears on your
website at

in a book entitled "Discovering the Internet." We will, of course,
include credits to your specifications within the book. Our
circulation of each edition is 10,000.

Your consideration in allowing Course Technology to include
your text  would be very much appreciation.

Betty Hopkins

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

the system manager.