Re: your search box

Karen Bollan wrote:
> I have been told by a website developer that your validator will NOT
> validate a website unless there is text in the search box (e.g. enter text
> here) however, I note that your own site does not have anything within the
> google search box.  Have I been misinformed?
>
> I have used the search facility to try and find the answer, and browsed
> various sections of the website, but my technical language is limited so am
> not quite sure where to look (searching on the terms I used brought over 1k

Hi Karen,

I'm not sure I've undertsood your question. The validator [1]
allows you to validate documents by URL. There is also an option [2]
that allows you to upload a file for validation.

I don't think we have an option that allows you to paste
a document in a text box.

  - Ian

[1] http://validator.w3.org/
[2] http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html

> Thanks
> Karen Bollan
> HAZnet Adviser
> Health Development Agency
> Holborn Gate
> 330 High Holborn
> London  WC1V 7BA
> Tel: 020 7061 3101
> www.haznet.org.uk

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447