Standards Comments

From: Chris Vincent <dris86@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:57:33 -0500 (EST)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Sorry if this exists, because I'm not seeing it.  I think there should
be a place where people can post suggestions about various web
standards, such as CSS.  As the World Wide Web Consortium is where all
this stuff is put together, I think it's important that we can give our
input on what becomes of web technologies.  If such a place exists,
please reply and tell me about it.  Thanks.

~ Dris ~

"You can count days, or you can make every day count."
                          - Unknown

                                  - Random Signature #13 -